Terms and Conditions for YEEZY BOOST 380 YECORAITE RF (GY2649) – IN STORE
This online ballot (“Ballot”) is organised by adidas Singapore Pte Ltd of 109 North Bridge Road, #09-21 Funan, Singapore 179097 (“adidas”)
- Introduction: The Ballot is an online ballot enabling selected customers to purchase a limited edition adidas product, YEEZY BOOST 380 YECORAITE RF (GY2649) (“YEEZY Product”). The Ballot is only open to a person who:
(a) is a Singaporean resident, aged 18 years or more at the time of entry or who has obtained permission to participate from their parent/legal guardian if under the age of 18 years at the time of entry; and
(b) holds a valid photo ID/passport. The following government issued IDs will be accepted:
National Identification card, Passport, Foreign Identification Number, Drivers’ licence.
- Ballot Period: The Ballot will be open from 08:00 on 12 January 2021 to 12:00 on 13 January 2021 (the “Ballot Period”).
- How to Participate: Customer must register through the online Ballot form at https://www.adidassgyeezy.com/380-yecoraite-rf/, and insert their complete information, including full name, shoe size (UK), ID number, email address and contact number. Full name must be the same as the name on the ID. Each Customer is eligible to enter the Ballot once. Any double or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Participation Rules: There is a limit of one pair of YEEZY Product per model number per person during the Sale Period. All participation must be confirmed and received before the conclusion of the Sales Period. Normal time rates and data charges, if any, charged by your internet or mobile service provider will apply. All participation is subject to verification at any time. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of participation. You must ensure that all the information you provide when participating is accurate. You are responsible for any wrong information entered at the point of submission. adidas will not accept any request for any edit/change of information including the shoe and size that was selected.
- Appointment: Customers who are successful in the ballot (“Successful Customers”) will be notified via e-mail by 23:59 on 14 January 2021. The email will contain the store appointment date, time and location for payment and collection of the YEEZY BOOST 380 YECORAITE RF (GY2649). Successful Customers must attend the allocated store at the appointed time and date to purchase and complete payment for the YEEZY Product. Appointments will be allocated based on a maximum of 60 pax at on 16 January 2021 and 60 pax on 17 January 2021 at adidas Originals Pacific Plaza. 100 pax on 16 January 2021 and 100 pax on 17 January 2021 at adidas Originals Vivo City. Failure to be present during the allocated date and time at the allocated store will result in forfeiture as set out at 8. below.
- Product Purchase: Successful Customers must present the confirmation email and valid photo ID matching the information entered into the registration form at the store, time and date allocated. Successful Customers must be personally present to make the purchase. No other person is allowed to purchase the YEEZY Product on behalf of a Successful Customer, unless they are the parent or guardian of the Successful Customer and provide proof of this relationship. The Successful Customer will not be eligible to make the purchase if the information on the photo ID does not match the information in the registration form. No discounts or vouchers may be used.
- Returns/Refunds: No trying of the YEEZY Product is permitted at the point of purchase. No refunds, returns or exchanges will be entertained except as required by law.
- Forfeiture: Any inability to contact a Successful Customer, failure to book appointment as set out at 5. above, failure to attend appointment or ineligibility under these Terms results in forfeiture of the opportunity to purchase the YEEZY Product. adidas will use all reasonable efforts to contact Successful Customers but accepts no responsibility if any Successful Customer cannot be contacted. adidas will not be liable for any Successful Customer who cannot be contacted or is disqualified from eligibility and therefore forfeits their slot and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, adidas (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with the Ballot, including without limitation:
a. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
b. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under adidas’ control);
c. the cancellation or rescheduling of the Ballot.
- If for any reason this Ballot is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of adidas which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, adidas reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Ballot, subject to any applicable legislation.
- adidas is not responsible for any failure to complete your transaction, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to any person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, the Ballot.
- adidas does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted or misdirected transactions, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Any fraudulent behaviour may result in cancellation of any purchase. adidas has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Ballot any individual who adidas believes: (i) has tampered with the participation process or undermined the legitimate operation of the Ballot in any manner; (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens, or harasses any other participant or any representative of adidas; or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The use of agents or automated devices, programs, or methods to participate is prohibited, and adidas has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that it believes may have participated using such an agent or automated device, program, or method.
- adidas reserves the right to disqualify any participation in the Ballot in its absolute discretion. For an example, adidas may disqualify participation due to ineligibility of the Customer, or any Purchaser who does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions. Failure by adidas to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- You must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each Customer indemnifies and will keep indemnified adidas (including its officers, employees and agents) in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by adidas as a direct or indirect result of the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- adidas’ decision on all aspects relating to the Ballot is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- adidas reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- adidas reserves the right to change, limit or cancel the Ballot at any time
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or modifies any rights at law and/or under the consumer guarantees which apply under Singapore laws.